I agree and accept that the company with the trade name MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE seated in Athens (33-35 Ermou Str.)
and with its Central offices located in Alimos Attika (63 Ag.Dimitriou Str.) will keep an archive and process my personal data which
I am declaring by the present for the purpose of its product management and services, the management of its client list and the promoting of its products and services.
These dataare not disclosed to third parties other than the company that provides CRM services on behalf of MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE
subject to confidentiality restrictions. In any case, I reserve the rights of updating, accessing and objecting to the process of my data
pursuant to article 11 to 13 of the L. 2472/1997andmy right of withdrawing my consent for the use of my personal data or requesting thedeletion
of my personal data after prior relevant notice to MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE. Furthermore, I declare that I have the complete knowledge
of the terms resulting by the program and the card, as they are mentioned below, which I am unconditionally accepting.
TERMS OF THE PROGRAM
1. ISSUING OF MEMBER CARD – ITS USE
- Every member card is and remains property of the issuing company MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE and its holder is obliged to hand it out in case the holder is asked to do so.
- The member Card is strictly personal. The assignment of the card in any case is strictly forbidden.
- The holder has the right to use his card in the company store network of MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE, always according to the framework designated and announced to the holder by the company MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE every time.
- The member card is not a debit or credit card. The holder cannot perform financial transactions by displaying the card, but only enjoy the privileges of the card as they are granted and announced by the company MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE.
- The only obligation of the holder in order to enjoy the privileges of the program is to display the personal member card.
- In any case the card, the number of points and the reduction percentage cannot be returned in money. For every 1 euro of purchases, the cardholder will collect 1 point (1euro = 1point). The company reserves the right to unilaterally amend the reward system and to alter or replace the amount of rewards. The member card and the privilege program are valid only in Greece andthe stores of the company in the Greek territory.
- Every time the cardholder makes total purchases of € 300 or more, the cardholder receives a reward voucher that can be used in next purchase and by using it get deducted from the next purchase value amount equal to 10% of it.
- The card, the number of points and the reward rights cannot be returned for cash.
- The redemption of points is made to the original retail value of the goods before deduction of other promotions, offers, discounts, vouchers and coupons.
- The redeemed points are not refundable.
- In case the return of an item is being done through refund, the respective points are deducted from the total points balance.
- In case of change of an item, the respective points are maintained if the value of the new item is equal to the one that’s been returned.
- The company reserves the right to unilaterally modify the reward system and to alter or replace the award amount of purchases.
- The membership card and the privilege program are valid only in Greece and in the network of company stores in Greek territory.
2. TERMINATION – DENUNCIATION
- The company MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE reserves the right to denounce any time, without forewarning or reasoning, the present contract towards the holder (or to forbid any use of the card).
- The member card grants its holders the privileges for the time period the privilege program of MARKS & SPENCER is valid. The company MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE reserves any right to modify this time period according to its discretion.
- The company MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE has the right to reform partially any term of the present contract, including the method of calculating the points and the purchase rewarding. This kind of reform will be announced to the holder with any available mean by using the contact details that he has stated in this application or by posting any relevant modification within the stores of the company. The company MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE reserves the right to modify or to terminate the privilege program of MARKS & SPENCER. In any case there will be a written or electronic announcement to the participator of the privilege program.
- If for any reason the company MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE will reform a part or all the terms of the program or terminate the privilege program, the holder does not reserve the right for any claim towards the company since with the present it is recognised that it is a privilege program granted by the distribution of the company.
- In case of no use of the card for a period of more than two (2) years, the points are barred.
- The card can be replaced in case of loss, theft or destruction in any store of the MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE network.
- The participant of the program is obliged to inform the MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE for a possible address or phone number change of the data declared initially, either via phone or written. Until the announcement of this kind of change every document is send to the old address.
- The MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE reserves the right to regular information the holder by mail, email, cell phone message (SMS) or any other appropriate means.
- If the holder of the member card does not wish to receive an informative promotion material via mail or e-mail, he is kindly requested to declare it at the area of additional information.
- If a holder of a member card issued more than one cards with the same personal data, MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE reserves the right to cancel the previous cards and maintain in its database, only the member card that has been used in the holder’s last transaction.
The program participant acknowledges that is aware of the following:
- MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS Greece reserves the right to process personal data of the present holder for the purposes of improvement of its client list and promoting of its products and services.
- The personal data of the participants in the program may be transmitted to third parties within the European Union or other parties assigned from the company for the management of the relevant file.
- The program participant is entitled to withdraw his consent or to correct, modify or request deletion of personal data upon notification to the Marketing Department of MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE.
- The MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE company policy is to maintain copies of applications forms for participation in the program for a maximum of two (2) years from the date of issue, which is considered reasonable and capable of providing a copy to a potential customer's request.
- By signing the application, the participant gives his consent to MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE to use his personal data as described above and accepts the terms of the MARKS & SPENCER Bonus Card.