LOYALTY SCHEME TERMS
1. FOR ISSUANCE – USE OF MEMBERSHIP CARD
- Each membership card is and remains the property of the issuing company named “MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE" and the holder is obliged to return it upon first demand.
- The membership card is strictly personal. It is prohibited to transfer the card in any way whatsoever.
- The holder is entitled to use the card in the store network of “MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE”, always within the framework specified at times by the company named “MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE" and notified to the holder.
- The membership card is not a credit or debit card. The holder by presenting it cannot conduct money transactions, but only enjoy privileges, as they will be specified and notified by the company named “MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE".
- It is mandatory to present the personal membership card in order for the cardholder to enjoy the benefits of the program.
- For every 1 euro spent in purchases, the cardholder will collect 1 point (1 euro = 1 point). Upon redemption of points, cardholders receive a discount of 0.01 euro for each point that has been collected (1 point = 0.01 euro discount).
- Every time the cardholder makes total purchases of €300 or more, the cardholder receives a reward coupon and when using it, an amount equal to 10% of the value of the next purchase made within the next six (6) months will be deducted therefrom.
- In no case may the card, the number of points and the right to discount be exchanged for cash.
- The redemption of points is made on the original retail value of the goods before deduction of other promotions, offers, discounts, vouchers and coupons.
- Whenever the points are redeemed, they will not be returned.
- In case of return of an item, the corresponding points will be deducted from the total redeemable points.
- In case of exchange of an item, the points are maintained if the value of the new item is equal to that returned.
- The company reserves the right to unilaterally amend the reward system and to alter or replace the amount rewarded for purchases.
- The membership card and the loyalty scheme are valid only in Greece and in the network of company stores within Greek territory.
- In case of loss, theft or damage, the membership card cannot be replaced and the points are not transferable to any new membership card.
- Should a holder of a membership card issue more than one card with the same personal data, “MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE" reserves the right to cancel the earlier cards and maintain in its database only the card that has been used in the last transaction made by the holder.
- “MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE" reserves the right to process personal data in order to improve the management of its clientele and to promote its products.
2. EXPIRATION – TERMINATION
- The company “MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE" has the right to terminate at any time, without notice or justification, this agreement with the holder (or to forbid any use of the card).
- The membership card gives its holder privileges for as long as the MARKS & SPENCER loyalty scheme remains in force. The company named “MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE" reserves the right to change such period at its discretion.
- The company named “MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE" is entitled to unilaterally amend any of the terms of this agreement, including the method of calculation of points and the amount of reward granted for purchases. Any such amendment will be communicated to the holder by any appropriate means using the contact information the holder has stated in this application or by posting any amendment at the company's stores. The company named “MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE" reserves the right to amend or terminate the MARKS & SPENCER loyalty scheme. In any case, there will be a written or electronic notification to participants in the loyalty scheme.
- If for any reason, the company named “MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE" amends all or part of the terms of the program or terminates the loyalty scheme, the participant reserves no claim against the company, since the participant already hereby acknowledges that this loyalty scheme is offered freely by the company without any obligation on the company’s part.
- Each reward coupon can only be used exclusively within six (6) months from the date of its issue.
- If the card is not used for a period of more than two (2) years, the points will be deleted and the card will be deactivated.
3. INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA
- Data Controller
- "MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE" having its registered office and maintaining its headquarters in Athens (at 33-35 Ermou Street), within the framework of this agreement shall keep and processes your personal data with confidentiality and respecting your privacy, taking technical and organisational measures for further protection thereof.
- Personal data collected
- 1. Data we collect directly from you when you register in the Bonus Club Loyalty Scheme: Name, surname, address, city, zip code, mobile phone, home telephone number, email address, birth date, issuing store.
- 2. Data collected when using the Loyalty Scheme Membership Card: Information about your purchases are collected, in order to enable the award of Privileges since redemption points are dependent on your consumption.
- Collection and use of personal data of minors
- Eligible for registration in the newsletter service as well as for registration in our Company's loyalty scheme are only people who are over 18 years old.
If it is established that any personal information has been collected from minors without verifiable parental consent, such information will be deleted as soon as possible.
- Purposes of your personal data processing
- The purposes for which we process your data are as follows:
- Award and redemption of points you have collected.
- Delivery of newsletters and SMS about our news, new products and general offers.
- Delivery of more specific personalised offers which only apply to you as a bonus card holder and are related to your preferences.
- Transfer to third parties
- Your personal data are transferred to the Company named QIVOS – WE CREATE CUSTOMER LOYALTY S.A. (Data Processor), which provides CRM services to our Company and acts on behalf of MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE. The above company takes the same measures to protect your personal data as our Company and processes your data only within the framework of our explicit and written instructions.
- Personal Data Storage Period
- The Company keeps and processes your data for as long as your membership card remains active.
If your membership card remains inactive for a period of two (2) years, the Company will delete your data after six (6) months have passed, unless a different storage time is specified under law applicable at times.
- Personal Data Security
- The personal data processing procedure is carried out in a way that ensures its secrecy. The Company and organisations cooperating with it are using appropriate technical and organisational security measures, follow rules and other procedures to protect your personal data from any unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, disclosure, loss or accidental/unfair destruction and any other form of illegal processing.
- Your rights
- Please note that for all the aforementioned processing purposes, you can exercise, where applicable, at any time, rights of access, rectification and/or deletion of your Personal Data, as well as the right to data portability and/or to object, without giving any specific justification, by sending a relevant letter to the Company, to the attention of the Data Protection Officer Mr Konstantinos Anastasopoulos, or via email to the email address GR.email@example.com or by your request in writing which may be submitted using our relevant form, which is available at any store.
- In case of exercise of any of your aforementioned rights, the Company will take all possible measures to satisfy your request within (1) month from the submission and identification thereof, informing you in writing as regards the satisfaction of your request, or the reasons impeding the exercise of your right, and/or the fulfilment of one or more of your aforementioned rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Especially as regards withdrawing consent to the use of your e-mail address, it can be implemented also electronically using the relevant link and following the instructions incorporated in any relevant communication (unsubscribe).
Furthermore, if you believe that any of your rights or legal obligations of the Company regarding the protection of Personal Data are infringed, you may submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority. Since “MARKS & SPENCER MARINOPOULOS GREECE" is a Greek company, the competent supervisory authority to control its compliance is the Personal Data Protection Authority (PDPA)».